The OKdo Raspberry Pi 4 4GB Model B Starter Kit is a limited-edition 8-piece kit that provides everything you need to get started with Raspberry Pi. It comes with all of the necessary gear in a single package, access to an online step-by-step tutorial, and projects that allow you to get up and running faster than ever before. Raspberry Pi is a little computer board approximately the size of a credit card that has limitless applications. The Pi was initially meant to be a more user-friendly alternative to more complex computer circuit boards, yet it nevertheless produces high-quality output, allowing users to do anything they want with it. Whether you want to teach programming to children or build a complicated controlled system, all you need is a monitor, keyboard, mouse, and power supply.
With all the latest components on the market included in this Raspberry Pi 4 kit, it's ideal for anyone interested in electronics at any level of experience.
What does the OKdo Raspberry Pi 4GB Starter Kit include?
- 4 Raspberry Pi Model B 4GB circuit board.
- Power adapter.
- USB to USB-C cable with inline switch.
- 2 x Micro HDMI to HDMI Cables
- SanDisk 3D Gen3 X3 256GB 2-Plane NAND Flash for 32GB MicroSD Card Des. (Preloaded with NOOBS 3.1.1)
- SD card reader.
- 3 * Heatsinks
- Raspberry Pi case with an integrated fan.
The Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi 4 is uniquely designed with high specifications to allow the product to perform more tasks for increased ease of use:
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711 processor quad-core A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
- Memory: 4GB SDRAM LPDDR4
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0WiFi: 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz IEEE 802.11ac
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet
- USB: 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- Connector: 40-pin GPIO header
- HDMI: 2 x micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- Video: 2-lane MIPI DSI display port, 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- Audio: 4 pole stereo output and composite video connector
- Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode), H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics..
- Storage: microSD card slot for OS loading and data storage
- Input power: 5V DC via USB-C connector (min 3A) 5V DC via GPIO header. POE enabled (PoE HAT required)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 ° C
This sleek aluminum case includes 3 heatsinks and an integrated fan to ensure the Pi 4 stays cool and runs at maximum efficiency. Cutouts are made on the case for the dual micro HDMI, audio/video, USB, and Ethernet ports, as well as the USB-C power connector and access to the MicroSD card.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
2 x micro HDMI cables for dual display
SD card reader
32GB micro SD card with NOOBS operating system preinstalled.
3 x heatsinks
aluminum case with a built-in fan