Out Of Stock
This HAT adds PoE+ functionality to the Ethernet port of your Raspberry Pi. Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspberry Pi 3B+ compatible. Power-generation equipment is necessary.
- Standard: IEEE 802.3at-2009 PoE
- Input voltage: 37-57 V DC, Class 4 device
- Output power: 5 V DC/5 A
- Cooling: 25 mm × 25 mm brushless fan delivering 2.2 CFM for processor cooling
- Features: fully isolated switched-mode power supply; fan control
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to +50 °C
Connecting your PoE+ HAT to your Raspberry Pi
Attach the provided spacers to the four corners of the board before attaching the PoE+ HAT.
Connect the Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT to the two 0.1" headers (40 + 4) on your Raspberry Pi.
After connecting the PoE+ HAT board, you may power your Raspberry Pi via its RJ45 network port.a
Disconnecting your PoE+ HAT
- Take care when separating the HAT from your Raspberry Pi
- Pull evenly so that it detaches from all the pins at the same rate; do not pull one end of the connector off before the other
This device does not require any modifications to the Raspberry Pi board to function. Please verify that the software on your Raspberry Pi is up to date in order for all functionality to be available. The PoE+ HAT has a tiny fan that can be operated by your Raspberry Pi through I2C. The fan will switch on and off automatically based on the temperature of your Raspberry Pi's main CPU.a
Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT Datasheet