DFRobot FireBeetle series is a low-power consumption microcontroller intentionally designed for the Internet of Things (IoT). The series of micro-controllers aims at IoT nodes of low-power consumption, attending to building the IoT hardware platform quickly and conveniently. There are three types of FireBeetle, containing Boards (main control), Covers (expansion boards), and related Accessories.
Proto Board is compatible with products of the FireBeetle series. There are 14×7 general 2.54mm solder holes in the board of standard spacing. The prototyping boards connect to one master board with VCC, 3.3V, and GND soldering pads. These features of Proto Board contribute to it being an ideal vehicle for soldering any electronic component. Moreover, the ports compatible with other projects of FireBeetle make it the best choice for overlay circuit prototypes.
- Compatible with products in the DFRobot plug FireBeetle Series, and play
- Small size, convenient to install
- 14×7 general 2.54mm soldering pad
- Dimension: 29.00×58.00mm/ 1.41×2.28 inches
- Weight: 18 g
- FireBeetle Covers-Proto Board x1
- 18 pin-2.54mm pin x4
- 18 pin-2.54mm long pin header x4