These are small spring terminals. Open the aperture with the small arm, insert the wire, release the arm and the wire is held firmly in place. This is a good quick way to interface to bare wires. Capable of higher current and more resilient than breadboard or female header type connections.
Terminals with 0.1" standard spacing. Inserts directly into perf and proto board. Comes in 2 positions. Rated up to 150V @ 2A. The terminal can accept 26 to 20AWG wire.
- 1 x Spring Terminals - PCB Mount (2-Pin)
- Contact: Brass, Green
- Wire Guard: Stainless Steel
- Surface of Solder Toil: Tin plated
- Insulator Body(Housing): Polyamide(Gloss filledXUL94V-0)
- Voltage Rating: 150VAC
- Current Rating: 2Amps/way max
- Contact Resistance: 20 Mdliohms(max)
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 Megohms min.
- Wire Range: 20-26AWG
- Operating Temperature: -55C+1050
- Test Temperature: 250IC, 5 Seconds Max.