Out Of Stock
The Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect is a compact and powerful board that is based on the RP2040 microcontroller. It offers a wide range of features to enable a variety of projects and applications. One of the key features of this board is its wireless connectivity, with built-in support for Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) and Bluetooth 4.2, allowing for easy communication with other devices. Additionally, it includes a microphone for sound and voice activation, and a 6-axis intelligent motion sensor with AI capabilities. The board also offers 22 GPIO ports, which provide ample connectivity options for controlling relays, motors, LEDs, reading switches, and other sensors. With 16MB of flash memory, it offers plenty of program storage space, capable of storing web pages, data, or even complex programs. This board is ideal for makers, hobbyists, and students looking to build projects such as home automation, robotics, data logging, sensor control, and more.
- 1 x Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect With Headers
- Based on the RP2040 microcontroller
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) and Bluetooth 4.2 wireless connectivity
- Microphone for sound and voice activation
- 6-axis intelligent motion sensor with AI capabilities
- 22 GPIO ports for control of relays, motors, LEDs, and reading of switches and other sensors
- 16MB of flash memory for program storage
- On-board USB-C connector for programming and power supply
- Multiple power options: USB, external power supply, or battery
- On-board 3.3V voltage regulator for supplying power to external devices
- On-board RGB LED and reset button
- With headers for easy connection to other devices and sensors
- Compatible with Arduino IDE and other development environments
- Suitable for a wide range of projects and applications, such as home automation, robotics, data logging, sensor control, and more.
|Wireless Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) and Bluetooth 4.2|
|6-axis Intelligent Motion Sensor||Yes, with AI capabilities|
|USB Connectivity||USB-C connector for programming and power supply|
|Power Options||USB, external power supply, or battery|
|On-board Voltage Regulator||3.3V|
|Headers||Yes, for easy connection to other devices and sensors|
|Development Environment||Compatible with Arduino IDE and other development environments|
Digital Pins: The board will have a set of digital pins that can be used for digital input and output. These pins can be used to read the state of digital sensors, control digital actuators, and communicate with other devices using protocols such as I2C and SPI.
Analog Pins: The board will have a set of analog pins that can be used for analog input. These pins can be used to read the value of analog sensors such as potentiometers, light sensors, and temperature sensors.
Power Pins: The board will have power pins for providing power to the board and connected devices. These pins include Vcc, GND, and VBAT.
Communication Pins: The board will have communication pins for connecting to other devices. These pins include USB, UART, I2C, and SPI.
- Home automation and control
- Robotics and mechatronics
- Data logging and monitoring
- Sensor and actuator control
- Musical instruments and audio processing
- LED lighting and display systems
- RC vehicles and drone control
- Industrial control and automation
- Weather station and environmental monitoring
- Agriculture and irrigation control
- Aquaponics and hydroponics control
- Educational projects and workshops