The RP2040-LCD-1.28 is a high-performance, low-cost MCU board designed by Waveshare. It features a tiny size and an onboard 1.28-inch LCD round display, making it perfect for integration into various products. The board also includes a Li-ion battery recharge manager, a 6-axis sensor (3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope), and all GPIO and Debug pins for easy development.
The RP2040-LCD-1.28 is powered by the RP2040 microcontroller chip, designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom, with a dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor and a flexible clock running up to 133 MHz. It also boasts 264KB of SRAM and 2MB of onboard Flash memory, making it a powerful option for your projects.
The board also includes a Type-C connector, making it up-to-date and easier to use. The onboard 1.28 inch 240x240 pixels 65K colorful IPS LCD display provides clear and colorful pictures. The lithium battery recharge/discharge header is also suitable for mobile devices.
The RP2040-LCD-1.28 also includes USB 1.1 with device and host support, low-power sleep and dormant modes, and drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB. It also features 2 SPI, 2 I2C, 2 UART, 4 12-bit ADC, 16 controllable PWM channels, an accurate clock and timer, a temperature sensor, accelerated floating-point libraries, and 8 programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support.
- RP2040-LCD-1.28 x1
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, with a flexible clock that can run up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM and 2MB of onboard Flash memory
- Type-C connector, making it easy to use and up-to-date
- Onboard 1.28 inch 240x240 pixels 65K colorful IPS LCD display for clear and colorful pictures
- Lithium battery recharge/discharge header, making it suitable for mobile devices
- All GPIO pins are adapted through 1.27 pitch female headers, 30 pins in total, but some pins have been connected to the internal circuit, please refer to the wiki for details when multiplexing
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 2 SPI, 2 I2C, 2 UART, 4 12-bit ADC, 16 controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
Configurable Pin Function, Allows Flexible Development And Integration
- USB Type-C connector
USB 1.1 with device and host support
high-efficiency Lithium battery recharge manager
- Battery Header
MX1.25 header, for a 3.7V Lithium battery, allows recharging the battery and powering the board at the same time
IMU includes a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer
- 1.27mm pitch headers
Adapting all GPIO and Debug pins
Dual-core processor, up to 133MHz operating frequency
- RESET Button
- BOOT Button
Press it when resetting to enter download mode