The Solar Power Management Module is a versatile and reliable device designed to harness the power of the sun and convert it into usable energy. This module is specifically designed to work seamlessly with 6V~24V solar panels, it is capable of recharging its 3.7V rechargeable Li battery through a solar panel or USB connection, providing 5V/1A or 3.3V/1A regulated output.
This module features an advanced MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function that maximizes the efficiency of the solar panel and multi-protection circuits, ensuring high efficiency, stability, and safety.
It is suited for solar-powered, low-power IoT, and other environmental protection projects. The module includes an onboard MPPT SET switch for improved charging efficiency, onboard two power output interfaces: USB port for 5V output, pinheader for 3.3V or 5V output, onboard high capacity aluminum electrolytic capacitor and SMD ceramic capacitor for stable performance with reduced ripple, 14500 battery holder and PH2.0 battery connector, for connecting multi kinds of 3.7V rechargeable Li-battery, several LED indicators for monitoring the status of solar panel and battery, multi-protection circuits: over charge / over-discharge / reverse protection/overheat / over current, stable and safe to use.
- Solar Power Manager x1
Note: The 14500 battery is NOT included.
- Advanced MPPT technology for optimal solar panel efficiency
- Dual charging options for solar panel or USB connection
- Compatible with a wide range of solar panel voltage (6V-24V) and offers flexible input options through a DC-002 jack or screw terminal
- Onboard MPPT SET switch for improved charging efficiency by selecting the closest input level
- Dual power output interfaces: USB port for 5V output and a pinheader for 3.3V or 5V output
- High-capacity capacitors for reduced ripple and stable performance
- Battery holder and connector options for various 3.7V rechargeable Li batteries
- LED indicators for real-time monitoring of solar panel and battery status
- Multiple protection circuits for safe and stable usage.
|SOLAR IN||6V ~ 24V|
Solar panel, power adapter, USB
3.7V 14500 Li-ion battery (NOT included)
|USB INPUT||5V (Micro USB)|
5V / 1A (USB OUT, pin header)
3.3V / 1A (pin header)
RECHARGING CUTOFF VOLTAGE
|4.2V ± 1％|
OVER-DISCHARGING PROTECTION VOLTAGE
|2.9V ± 1％|
SOLAR PANEL RECHARGING EFFICIENCY
USB RECHARGING EFFICIENCY
BATTERIES BOOST OUTPUT EFFICIENCY
QUIESCENT CURRENT (MAX)
|-40℃ ~ 85℃|
65.2 × 56.2 × 22.9
- Application example for reference only.
- Note: MCU board and solar panel are NOT included.
- Solar panel charging input:
- Charged by solar panel, DC-002 jack, or screw terminal.
- USB charging input:
- Charged by USB connection; connect a 5V power adapter through the Micro USB port.
- Power output:
- USB port: 5V/1A output.
- Pinheader: 5V/1A or 3.3V/1A.
- Battery interfaces:
- For connecting 3.7V rechargeable Li battery; PH2.0 connector or 14500 battery holder.
- USB power management chip for USB charging and 5V/1A boost output.
- Solar power management chip for solar panel charging and buck input.
- Li battery protection chip:
- Provides Li battery overcharge/overdischarge protection.
- Battery switch.
- MPPTSET switch (bottom side):
- Supported levels: 6V/9V/12V/18V/24V.
- Select the level closest to the input level to improve charging efficiency.
- BOOT key.
- Battery capacity indicators.
- USB charging indicators:
- USB Charge: On when USB charging.
- USB Done: On when the battery is fully charged by USB.
- Solar panel charging indicators:
- Solar Charge: On when the solar panel is charging.
- Solar Done: On when the battery is fully charged by the solar panel.
- Solar Warning: On when the solar panel is reverse-connected.
- Battery warning:
- On when the battery is reverse-connected.
- Power output indicator:
- Indicates 5V/1A output.