The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board is an invaluable development tool. The IO Board provides every interface of Compute Module 4 and provides a development platform and reference baseboard design for our most powerful compute module to date. It is also designed for integration into end products. The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 Antenna Kit is certified for use with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4.
The performance of Raspberry Pi 4 in a compact form factor for embedded applications. The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 includes a quad-core ARM Cortex A72 processor, dual video output, and a wide range of other interfaces. Available in 2Gb RAM and 8GB eMMC flash.
• Broadcom BCM2711 Quad-Core-Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC at 1.5 GHz
• H.265 (HEVC) (up to 4Kp60 decoding), H.264 (up to 1080p60 decoding, 1080p30 encoding)
• OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
• 2 GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
• 8 GB eMMC flash memory
• option for fully certified radio module:
- 2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11 b / g / n / ac wireless;
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE;
• built-in electronic switch to select an external or PCB trace antenna
• the Compute Module 4 will remain in production at least until January 2028
• Delivery without Compute Module IO Board
Further information and files at https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/cm4/CM4Lite-step.zip