The 1-Port USB to Serial Adapter converts a USB port to an RS232 DB9 serial port for connecting, monitoring, and controlling a serial device like MCU.
Supporting data transfer rates up to 921.6 Kbps, the USB to serial cable is a convenient and cost-saving solution for providing serial connectivity to devices such as point-of-sale terminals, serial modems, industrial devices, and a host of other RS232 peripherals.
The USB to RS232 converter is easy to install and offers extensive operating system compatibility including Windows® 8 and later, Linux, and Mac OS® for easy integration in mixed environments.
Connector: USB-A to RS232
• Plug and Play - no additional software required
• Supports RS-232 serial interface
• Supports 12 Mbit/s data transfer rate
• USB suspend mode
• Plug and Play compatible
• USB -Host device drivers available
• Powered by the USB connection - no additional power adapter required
• Supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32/64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 10, and Mac OS 10.12.1.
- IT administrators who want to continue using older peripherals for their newer notebooks, PCs, and servers without an integrated RS232 port
- Connect barcode readers, and receipt printers with sale devices.
- Connect, monitor, and control industrial/automotive sensors and other sensitive devices
- Connect and program LED and digital signage boards