GY-MAX30102 is a pulse oximetry sensor module with an optical heart rate monitor. After emitting two wavelengths of light from two LEDs (red and infrared), the absorbance of pulsing blood was measured using a photodetector. A low-noise analog signal processing unit processes the signal, which is then communicated to the target MCU via the I2C interface.
- Integrated cover glass for optimal, reliable performance
- Work with very low power consumption for mobile devices
- Programmable sample rate and LED current to save energy
- The ability to quickly transfer data
- High sampling rates
- Solid immunity to movement artifacts
- High SNR
- Power supply 3,3V-5V
- Uses a 3-5V power supply.
- Size: approx. 14 x 14mm
- Color: Purple
1 x GY-MAX30102 Pulse Oximeter Heart Rate Sensor Development Board