With this A4988/DRV8825 Stepper Motor Control Extension Board, you can easily control the stepper motors via just 2 digital I/O’s. Easy connection of cables via screwless PC terminals. Built-in DIP switch for adjusting driving modes and to obtain different rotational speeds.
- Directly plug-in famous A4988 or DRV8825 stepper driver
- Easily control the stepper motors via just 2 digital I/O
- Easy connection of cables via screwless PCB terminals just like grove boards
- Build-in DIP switch for adjusting driving modes
- Connector for DC 5V input power (Signal)
- Connector for DC 9V – 24V input power (Stepper Motor Driver)
1- you can use the A4988 / DRV8825, put the attention direction, otherwise, it will burn the drive.
2- jumper hit ON DP indicates the position of 16 segments (49 88) or 32 segments (8825).
3- Jm is connected to the motor.
4- Jv connection 5V and 12V-24V power supply
5- and Jc ESD's G are each with Enabling's Step's Dir's Gnd drive signal output.
Note installation direction, otherwise, it may also drive the motherboard burned