Out Of Stock
The soldering iron is made of the iron-plated tip and stainless steel, Adjustable temperature-controlled soldering irons: 200-450 degrees centigrade, there is a special thermostat circuit to control the temperature and you can through the knob wheel on the Electronic Soldering Iron to adjust the temperature depending on your needs. Besides, we provide you with 5 soldering iron tips in order to meet different soldering jobs.
Heat up fast and work great, 60 Watts, thermostat range 200 °C-450 °C
Soft grip handle design for maximum comfort and reduced slippage
Five soldering iron tips kit can meet different basic soldering jobs
Easy to use: No need for soldering station, just plug and play
Come with necessary accessories: Pocket Pack Solder 60/40 0.031 0.50 oz. Tube and Tweeter
How to solder:
1. Clean the parts to be joined
2. Clean soldering iron tip and "tin" all faces of tip with a coating of solder
3. Heat parts, not solder, to be joined
4. Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not the soldering tip, and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
Working Voltage: 220V
1. When the soldering iron is plugged in for the first time, there comes out a smoke from the tip end. The smoke stops in a short while and the smoke never comes out again.
2. Use a soldering stand and other aids to avoid burnt fingers.
3. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it, that will shorten the heating element life.
4. After finish the long life tip face.
5. Don't file the long-life tip face.
6. Don't apply too much solder unnecessarily.
1 x 60W Temperature Adjustable Soldering Iron
5 x Soldering Iron Tips
1 x Tweezer
1 x Solder
1 x soldering Aluminum station
1 x Tip cleaning foam