Out Of Stock
Raspberry Pi 4 Official Case Fan Fits perfectly into the Raspberry Pi 4 Case The temperature-controlled fan delivers up to 1.4 CFM of airflow over the processor, memory, and power management IC
Great for over-clockers and other power users, it keeps your Raspberry Pi 4 at a comfortable operating temperature even under heavy load, avoiding CPU throttling and keeping your Pi 4 running at the tip-top performance.
It's the perfect add-on for anyone pushing their Pi to the limits with gaming, a media center, or other intensive projects. The fan is temperature-controlled via PWM (Pulse-width Modulation), with a user-selectable GPIO pin.
The Case Fan also comes with a heatsink for the CPU, removing heat from the processor with the aid of the fan
- Fits perfectly into the lid of the Raspberry Pi 4 Case
- The temperature-controlled fan delivers up to 1.4 CFM of airflow over the processor, memory, and power management IC
- 18 mm × 18 mm × 10 mm heatsink with self-adhesive pad improves heat transfer from the processor
- Input voltage: 5V DC (supplied via 40-pin GPIO header)
- Fan speed control: Pulse width modulation (PWM) control via a user-selectable GPIO pin
- Maximum airflow: 1.4 CFM
- Heatsink Dimensions: 18 mm × 18 mm × 10 mm
- Case material: Clear PC