The YDLidar X2L is a very affordable Lidar, which is mainly intended for robotics applications. Lidar stands for Light Detection and Ranging and uses a pulsing laser to measure the distance to objects. The laser is reflected off the surface of the object and by measuring the time it takes for the light to reach the sensor, the distance to the object is determined. Usually, a laser is selected that uses a wavelength of light that is outside of the visible spectrum, generally in the infrared range.
To evaluate and develop the YDLIDAR under Windows, you need to install the serial port driver of the USB adapter board.
Note: The drive current of the USB interface of some development platforms or PCs is weak, and the Lidar needs to access the + 5V auxiliary power supply, otherwise it will work abnormally.
- High Accuracy, Low power consumption
- Scanning Frequency:7Hz
- Ranging Frequency: 3000Hz
- Distance Range: 0.1-8m based on the reflectivity of objects.
- 360-degree two-dimensional rangefinder: The mechanical structure rotates 360 degrees to continuously output the angle information as well as the point cloud data of the scanning environment while ranging
- Adjustable motor speed(7Hz recommend)
- UART Communication at 3.3v
- Laser power meets Class I laser safety standards
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||
0.10 – 8
|Scan Frequency (Hz)||
1x YDLIDAR X2L
1x USB Micro Cable
1x USB Adapter board
1x PH2.0-8P Pin Cable