This keyestudio ESP8266 Wi-Fi development board is based on the Wi-Fi-enabled module developed by Ai-Thinker and the "ESP8266-12FWIFI" function module.
The ESP8266 processor integrates the industry-leading Tensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bit micro MCU into a smaller package with 16-bit Lite mode. The main frequency supports 80 MHz and 160 MHz.
Supports RTOS integrated with Wi-Fi MAC / BB / RF / PA / LNA. The built-in device has a curved antenna.
This development board is a standalone network controller that can add networking functionality to those existing appliances.
When using, power on the board and download the program through the Micro USB port, and the supply current should be 2A.
Technical data: & nbsp;
- Microcontroller: ESP8266-12F WIFI module
- USB Serial Chip: CP2102-GMR
- Working voltage: 5V DC Current
- Input current: 2 A
- The main frequency supports 80MHz and 160MHz
- Analog input pins: 1 (A0)
- Micro USB cable: 1m
- Dimensions: 49mm * 26mm * 12mm
Specialized functions of some pins:
- Pins for serial communication: RX and TX
- SPI communication pins: CLK (CLK); SD0 (MIS0); CMD (MOSI); SD1 (INT).
- SD card pins: D3 (SD3); D2 (SD2); D1 (SD1); CMD (CMD); D0 (SD0); CLK (CLK).
- Analog output pin: A0
- GPIO pins: D0 (GPIO16); D1 (GPIO5); D2 (GPIO4); D3 (GPIO0); D4 (GPIO2); D5 (GPIO14); D6 (GPIO12); d7 (GPIO13); D8 (GPIO15); RX (GPIO3); TX (GPIO1); SD3 (GPIO10); SD2 (GPIO9)