This keyestudio ESP32 core board is a mini development board based on the ESP-WROOM-32 module.
The board brought out most of the I / O ports on pin headers with a pitch of 2.54mm. These offer a simple way of connecting peripheral devices according to your own needs.
When it comes to developing and debugging with the development board, the standard double-sided headers can make your job easier and more convenient.
The ESP-WROOM-32 module is the industry-leading integrated WiFi + Bluetooth solution with less than 10 external components.
It integrates antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, filters, and power management modules.
At the same time, it is also integrated with TSMC's low-power 40nm technology, so the power and RF performance is safe and reliable and can be easily expanded to a wide variety of applications.
- Microcontroller: ESP-WROOM-32 module
- USB to serial port chip: CP2102-GMR
- Operating voltage: DC 5V
- Operating current: 80mA (average)
- Power supply: 500mA (minimum)
- Operating temperature range: -40? ~ +85?
- WiFi mode: Station / SoftAP / SoftAP + Station / P2P
- WiFi protocol: 802.11 b / g / n / e / i (802.11n, speed up to 150 Mbps
- WiFi frequency range: 2.4 GHz ~ 2.5 GHz
- Bluetooth protocol: compliant with Bluetooth v4.2 BR / EDR and BLE standard
- Dimensions: 55mm * 26mm * 13mm
- Weight: 9.3g
1 x Keyestudio ESP32-WROOM-32D Module Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU