Out Of Stock
Soldering Iron 60W good for beginner and home soldering jobs Electronic projects high power instant solder melting.
- Work Voltage: 220V
- Power: 60W
- How to solder:
1. Prepare solder and soldering iron; Especially, it's necessary to keep the tip clean, which should be coated with solder.
2. Use the soldering iron to heat the weldment, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the weldment heated evenly.
3. When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to the joint, the solder will melt and flow freely.
4. Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough.
5. Take away the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45°and power off.
6. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life.
Notes: For best performance and product life, clean and "tin" the iron's tip before and after use, and wipe clean with a damp rag after use, only after the tip has cooled.