Soldering Tin Pump Sucker Gun Solder Removal Desoldering Hand Tool Random Color
1. The internal spring of the tin suction gun adopts a pull-back design to strengthen suction force instantaneously.
2. Anti-slip aluminum alloy handle is smooth to operate and comfortable to grip.
3. The suction head is made of heat resistant material to adapt to the high-temperature operation environment.
4. Detachable design, easy to clean.
5. Mainly used to remove the molten tin when dismounting the electronic component on the circuit board.
Color: Half aluminum blue
Application range: Tin removal
Length: Approx. 20cm / 7.87in
Package Weight: Approx. 92g/3.2oz
1. First press the tin suction piston down until it gets stuck.
2. Heating solder joints to melt the solder with an electric soldering iron.
3. Remove the iron and quickly put the tin suction gun on solder joints, then press the button.
4. If it is not clean at once, you can operate repeatedly for many times.
1* Tin Removing Tool (Pump )
Note: We Will Send You a Random Color Pump