This test can be a USB charging current, voltage, discharge capacity, Quantity of electric charge, power, timing, intelligent devices. the MX-17 display updates quite slowly, the display shows 7 parameters: 1-Voltage in volts, 2-Current consumption, current, in amperes,3-Elapsed time since the start of charging, in hours, minutes and seconds,4-Power consumption in watts,5-Watt Per Hour - The amount of energy, consumed,6-The number of milliamperes filled into the battery is the most important parameter for checking the actual battery capacity, 7-Temperature - temperature, ambient, in degrees Celsius
1. Input Voltage: 4V - 30V
2.Input current : 0 - 5A `
3.Cumulative capacity range: 0-99999 mah precision: 0.001 Ah
4.charge accumulation scope: 0-999999 MWH precision: 0.001 Wh
5.Cumulative power range: 0-299.999W precision: 0.001W
6.Timing the maximum range: 0-999 hours 59 minute 59 seconds precision: 1 second
7.Parameters that you can test: Voltage of battery. Current of battery, discharge capacity of battery,Quantity of electric charge,power of battery,timing.
8.Communication function: Yes
9. Parameters adjusting function: Yes. Equipment for parameter adjustment: One electronic load, one constant current source. The voltage of constant current source should be set to 8.5V
There are 3A, 2A, 1A, and 0.3A models for current adjusting.
Here is an example for 3A:
When you set the electronic load at the 3A model, the current will be adjusted step by step.
It will cost you about 10 seconds and you can see the result changing procedure on the LCD screen.
When you see the 3A result shown in the LCD screen, the adjustment process is finished. You can shut
off the electronic load and the parameters will be saved automatically.
10. Clean the data: Push the button until the parameters changed to the next sets of parameters. Then release the button.
Then the next sets of parameters will be started and they will start from zero.
11. Overvoltage or under-voltage: Over voltage or under voltage, LCD screen displays a warning symbol and issue rapid beep beep sound.
12. Turn on model: The LCD screen will show all parameters within 1s when you connect power supply by Micro USB or male plug of USB with wire. (It is to check whether the LCD screen is good or not).Then you can see the parameters used last time(capacitor and which set of parameters). You also can see the current-voltage, current and over voltage or under voltage. Please see the following illustration.
The USB output port can be connected to a data line, a discharge resistor, or the like cable device comprising a data communication function, the data does not affect the data transmission line.
Test specifications, the voltage can not exceed 30V, current can not exceed 5.1A.
Note: When the voltage is lower than 3V on the instrument display No display screen or higher than 22V, LCD screen displays a warning symbol and issue rapid beep beep sound, it does not affect the use.
What do figures and measurement limits mean:
1) Voltage, a parameter from 4 to 30 volts
2) Current, 0 to 5 Amps
3) Time, from 0 seconds to 99 hours
4) Watt, 0 to 150 W
5) Watt * hours, from 0 to 99999 Wh * h
6) MilliAmpere, from 0 to 99999 mAh i.e. up to 99.9 amperes
7) Temperature, current, from +5 to +80 degrees
8) Data group, from 1 to 9
What do these groups mean?
These groups are needed to store several dimensions, in this case, up to 9.
They are switched by a single press on the RESET button, which is located on the side of the device, for example, in group 1 - we measured one battery, now we need to measure another without erasing the measured data of the first battery - for this, we press the RESET button and we have a second group, where all the numbers will be zeros, and the numbers in group 1 will remain the same.
In order to delete the measured data, it is necessary to hold the RESET button for 3 seconds - then the measurements are reset to zero, but only for the current group, and not for all groups.
Because mobile phones and digital devices at the low battery or full charge, the current and voltage is not a stable value,
the application example of the discharge
the device is a USB 1A or 2A discharge resistor.
Note: This data is mobile power discharge capacity, the battery capacity is not, according to our experience, the discharge capacity is about 1.9 times the battery capacity.
The former Test Reference Manual Tester discharge capacity value is cleared, and the mobile power is fully charged.
1 x LCD USB Voltage Current Detector Mobile Power USB charger Tester Meter