Black heat shrink tubing in 7 sizes, 127 pieces total. best way to wrap exposed wires. They are appropriate for a variety of tasks, including as electrical insulation, cable bonding, and identification of electrical and electronic devices and lines. The most damaged cable insulations may be repaired thanks to a high expansion ratio. can be used to shield metal tubes and bundled wires.
- Operating temperature -55℃~125℃;
- minimum shrink temperature 80℃;
- minimum fully recovery temperature 125℃.
- Supplied Internal Diameter :2mm, 2.5mm, 3.5mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 13mm.
- Material: PE. Shrinkage
- Ratio: 2:1 (will maximum shrink to 1/2 its supplied diameter)
- Full Shrinkage Temp: +110°C Maximum.
- Flammability: Flame Retardant.
- Approvals: UL Approved.
- Color: Black.
- Repair damaged cable insulations
- Insulation of exposed wires
- Protect metal tubes.
- Identification of wires
1x 127 Heatshrink Tubes with sizes of 2mm, 2.5mm, 3.5mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 13mm.