High Precision Pressure Sensor Height Sensor Module with SPI and I2C Bus Interface, GY-63 MS5611-01BA03. With an altitude resolution of 10 cm, this barometric pressure sensor is best used with altimeters and variometers. The sensor module has a pressure sensor with exceptional linearity and a 24-bit, ultra-low power ADC with internal factory calibrated coefficients. It offers an accurate digital 24 Bit pressure and temperature value as well as a variety of operating modes that let the user tailor conversion efficiency and current usage. Without the use of a separate sensor, an altimeter/thermometer feature can be implemented using a high-resolution temperature output. Any microcontroller can be interfaced with the MS5611-01BA. The communication protocol is straightforward and does not require the device's internal registers to be programmed.
- Model: GY-63
- Name: MS5611 module (atmospheric pressure module)
- Built-in 24bit AD converter chip
- High-quality Immersion Gold PCB
- Using the chip: MS5611
- Power supply: 3V-5V (internal low dropout regulator)
- Communication: Standard IIC / SPI communications protocol
Pinout of the Module:
VCC = 5V nominal. Connect to 5V output of the MCU
GND = Ground
SCL = Clock (SCL / SCK) for I2C and SPI
SDA = Data (SDA / SDI) for I2C and SPI
CSB = Chip Select. Chip Select for SPI. Address select for I2C
SDO = Data Out (SDO) for SPI
PS = Protocol Select. Default pulled HIGH for I2C. Connect to GND for SPI
- GPS pinpoint navigation.
- Indoor/outdoor navigation.
- Relaxation, sports, and medical treatment, and health monitoring.
- Weather forecast.
- Vertical speed indicates fan power control.
1 x GY-63 Atmospheric Pressure Sensor Module