This straight bar load cell (sometimes called a strain gauge) can translate up to 20KGof pressure (force) into an electrical signal. Load cells are designed to measure a specific force and ignore other forces being applied. The electrical signal output by the load cell is very small and requires specialized amplification.
Each straight bar load cell is made from an aluminum-alloy and is capable of reading a capacity of 20KGand designed to measure force in one direction.
They will often measure force in other directions, but the sensor sensitivity will be different, since parts of the load cell operating under compression are now in tension, and vice versa.
- Capacity : 20kg / 44 lbs
- Recommend Excitation Voltage: 5V DC
- Max Excitation Voltage: 10V DC
- Rated Output: 1.2 ±0.1mV/V
- Overall Precision: 0.02%F.S
- Input Resistance: 1066 ± 20 Ohm
- Output Resistance: 1000 ± 20 Ohm
- Insulation Resistance: 2000 Ohm
- Working Temperature : -20°C ~ +60°C
- Compensated Temperature Range : -10°C ~ +65°C
- Safety Overload: 120%
- Total Size : 80 x 13 x 12mm (L*W*T)
- Thread Hole: M4 Screw
- Cable Length : 150mm/ 6”
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Weight: 27g
- 1 x Load Cell