1. A fully functional development kit for wearable/IoT devices
2.Get notifications from your iPhone/iPad
3. Remotely control your iPhone/iPad with music playing and photo shooting
4. Embedded with dual-Processors, BLE module, G-sensor, and energy-saving LCD display
5. Battery life up to 5 days; easy to charge with any standard micro-USB cables
1. MT6260/nRF51822 dual-processor architecture enables the GENA platform powerful but efficient performances.
2. Ultra-small size of 27.6x40.2x9.1mm, integrated with Bluetooth Low Energy, G-sensor, Display, Motor, etc.
3. 8M RAM, 16M ROM memory, with extended storage up to 8GB.
4. No Client needed, capable of music playback controls, remote control camera, push notifications when connected with iOS devices. Android devises support will be available soon.
5. Ultra low power, with 10 days standby time and 4-5 days Bluetooth-active while frequently used, the built-in lithium battery runs on 3.7V/270mAh.
6. With ultra-low power reflective LCD, the screen is on all the time with no glare in bright lights. The back-lit screen works in dark as well.
7. High-sensitivity sensors could track steps walked, distance traveled and calories burned.
8. With open and product design, developers could make this ultra-small device into almost anything.