This 4 x 4 WS2812 Addressable RGB LED Matrix has pixels that can display 16, 777 different colors and 256 different brightness levels. requiring a power supply on pin VCC (4–7 V DC), the terminal control microcontroller plugged in, and GND connected to the ground. By connecting a pin from one board to a pin on another, and so forth, modules can be connected in series., it has a control circuit chip with RGB components in a 5050 package is used. Built-in signal shaping circuit, each pixel receives the signal, shapes it, and then outputs it to ensure that line waveform distortion does not accumulate. Power-on and brown-out reset circuits are integrated. Power supply and smart reverse polarity prevention The IC will not be damaged by reverse polarity. IC control circuit with LED spotlight power used to offer a complete external control pixel.
- Voltage: 5V
- Reverse power protection
- RGB LED control circuit and a package of 5050
- Signal integrated circuit modeling
- Reset Integrated circuit
- Digital Output Port
- complete 16777216 colors of all true color display.
- the scanning frequency is not less than 400Hz / s. Serial cascade interface, through a signal line, to complete the receiving and decoding of data.
- The transfer transmission distance between any two points is less than 5 meters without additional circuits.
- When the refresh rate of 30 frames/sec, cascading number of not less than 1024 points.
- Data transfer speeds of up to 800Kbps. The color of the light is very consistent and cost-effective.
- Full-color module, Full-color soft lights a lamp strip.
- LED decorative lighting, Indoor/outdoor LED video irregular screen.