This module is Based on the famous NE555 chip used as a square wave signal generator in your prototype process circuits to generate square wave signals for experimental development or as an adjustable pulse for microcontroller applications, such as operating stepper motors.
- Generates a square wave signal for experimental development as a square wave signal generator.
- It is used to generate a square wave drive signal to drive a stepper motor.
- Create a variable pulse for the MCU.
- Create an adjustable pulse to regulate the circuitry.
- Dimensions: 31mm x 22mm
- NE555 is the main chip.
- 5V-15V DC input voltage When the power supply is 5 V, the output current may be approximately 15 MA.
- when the power source is 12 V, the output current can be around 35 mA.
- Output amplitude ranges from 4.2 to 11.4 volts V-PP. (If the input voltage is variable, the output amplitude will also vary.)
- Maximum output current: >=15MA (5V power supply, V-PP larger than 50%), >=35MA (5V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%). (12V power supply, V-PP greater than 50 percent )
- LED indicator of output (low level, LED will on; high level, LED will off; low frequency, the LED flashes)
- You may choose the output frequency range:
- 1Hz – 50Hz LF file
- 50Hz – 1kHz IF file
- 1 kHz to 10 kHz high-frequency file
- 10kHz to 200kHz HF file
- The output duty cycle may be fine-tuned; the duty cycle and frequency cannot be adjusted independently; changing the duty cycle will affect the frequency.
- Used as a square wave signal generator, it offers the square wave signal for the use of experimental development.
- Used to produce driving stepper motor drives, offer the square wave signal.
- Adjustable pulse for the use of MCU.
- Generate adjustable pulse control circuit.
1 x NE555 Pulse Frequency Duty Cycle Adjustable Module
This video will give you more info about the Signal Generator Module Adjustable Square Wave NE555: