the Adapter Breakout for Arduino Atmega328 Atmega8 SMD AVR STM32 TQFP/QFP 32 0.8mm to DIP PCB provides a convenient solution for integrating SMT and TH components on a PCB. It is commonly used in prototyping to enable testing, modification, and debugging of circuits, and it facilitates explicitly the conversion of QFP/TQFP 32-pin components to DIP format.
- The Adapter Breakout for Arduino Atmega328 Atmega8 SMD AVR STM32 TQFP/QFP 32 0.8mm to DIP PCB (Per Piece) is a versatile electronic component used to facilitate the connection between surface mount (SMT) and through-hole (TH) components on a printed circuit board (PCB).
- When it comes to electronic components, they can be mounted directly onto the surface of a PCB (SMT) or have legs that go through holes drilled in the PCB (TH). The SMT to TH adapter board serves as an interface between these two components, allowing you to use either SMT or TH components interchangeably on your PCB.
- These adapter boards are commonly employed in the prototyping stage of projects, particularly before mass programming or assembly. They play a crucial role in testing and modifying circuits or devices, enabling you to debug and rectify any issues with your prototypes.
- SMT to TH adapter boards come in various sizes to suit different requirements and can be single or double-sided. Some boards feature pre-scored break lines, which separate individual modules from the main board.
- The specific Adapter Breakout is designed for the conversion of QFP/TQFP 32-pin components to DIP format. The front side of the board has a 0.8mm pitch for accommodating the QFP/TQFP pins, while the back side allows the addition of 0805 capacitors or resistors to be connected to the ground.
- This Adapter Breakout is fully compatible with ATmega8, ATmega328, and other MCU series. It is particularly suitable for use with 0.8mm pitch TQFP/QFP MCUs.
1 x Adapter Breakout for Arduino Atmega328 Atmega8 SMD AVR STM32 TQFP/QFP 32 0.8mm to DIP PCB