Out Of Stock
Supports all series of STM32 SWD interface debugging, simple 4-line interface (included power supply interface), high speed, stable work. Supports all series of STM8 SWIM download debugging (common development environments such as IAR, STVD etc. are supported).
- The interface definition is directly printed on the shell, no need to read instructions. The interface is made of gold-plated pure copper with 2.54 spacing and comes with a 20cm Dupont cable and 30cm debugging Cable.
- Support firmware automatically upgrades. The firmware has been upgraded to the latest version - V2.J17.S4. before delivery.
- Increased 5V power output, the output I/O ports are built-in protection, no need to worry about error causing damage to the USB Programmer. Compact size U Disk Design, anti-static electricity.
- ST-LINK Utility 2.0 and above; STVD 2 and above; STVP 3.2.3 and above; IAR EWARM V6.20 and above; IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above; KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above.
- ST-LINK Utility 2.0 and above
- STVD 2 and above
- STVP 3.2.3 and above
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
1 x 5 Wires Dupont Cable
1 x Serial ST-link Programmer