Temperature control from -50°C to 110°C with a resolution of 0.1°C with a simple digital thermostat and output relay. As an example, heating could be connected to one output and cooling to the other. The temperature set on the thermostat is then maintained by both the heating and cooling systems. A resistive temperature sensor is housed in a waterproof stainless steel housing with IP68 protection. 12VDC power supply
- Power consumption: 3W
- Adjustable temperature: -50°C ~ 110°C (0.1°C resolution)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±1%.
- Temperature sensor: resistive NTC, 10kΩ, 0.5%
- Switch contact: 24V DC 10A (with resistive load!)
- Type of relay contact: switching
- Operating Temperature: 0~60℃
- Display color: red
- Dimensions: 60 x 45 x 30mm
- Accessories: waterproof NTC sensor, 1m
Press the top button to display the switching temperature.
A long press on the top button will flash the value, which you can then set.
Pressing the down button displays the travel temperature.
If you long-press the down button, you can adjust the value.