The GPIO Reference Board is an essential tool for Raspberry Pi enthusiasts and developers who frequently interact with GPIO pins on the Raspberry Pi B+ model. Its intuitive design and clear labeling streamline the process of GPIO-based prototyping, making it an invaluable accessory for any Raspberry Pi project. Whether you are a beginner exploring the world of electronics or an advanced user working on complex IoT applications, the GPIO Reference Board simplifies your Raspberry Pi experience and ensures accurate and hassle-free GPIO pin usage.
- Seamless Compatibility: The GPIO Reference Board is purpose-built to be fully compatible with various Raspberry Pi models, including Raspberry Pi A+, B+, and 2.
- User-Friendly Identification: With the GPIO Reference Board, users can effortlessly identify and access the GPIO pins on the Raspberry Pi B+. The board provides a clear and organized layout, making it convenient for users to identify specific pins and their functions.
- Enhanced GPIO Connectivity: The Reference Board ensures that all 40 GPIO pins on the Raspberry Pi B+ are well-organized and easily accessible, allowing users to interface with various sensors, actuators, and other external devices seamlessly.
- Practical Design: The Reference Board is designed to be user-friendly, catering to both beginners and experienced Raspberry Pi enthusiasts. It simplifies the process of connecting and controlling peripherals through the GPIO pins.
- Compact and Durable: The GPIO Reference Board boasts a compact form factor, perfectly complementing the Raspberry Pi without occupying excessive space. Constructed from durable materials, it ensures long-lasting performance.
- Clear Labeling: Each GPIO pin on the Reference Board is clearly labeled with its corresponding BCM (Broadcom SOC channel) number and function, eliminating any confusion regarding pin assignments.
- Additional Utility: Beyond aiding in GPIO identification, the board can also serve as a quick reference guide for various GPIO-based projects and experiments.
- Compatibility: Raspberry Pi A+, B+, and 2
- GPIO Pins: 40
- Dimensions: (Dimensions not provided in the given information)