WI-FI NodeM ESP8266+extra memory, module is based on widely explored esp8266 System on Chip from Expressif. an extra memory size to 32Mb (Megabit) was added. This is better, for make a big project with a big library. You do not need to worry about the size of your memory.
- Event-driven API for network applications
- Onboard have USB-TTL serial converter CH340G, with Micro-USB socket.
PowerIn for DC 4~9V, to pin VIN.
- It combined features of the WI-FI access point and station + microcontroller and uses a simple LUA-based programming language. Arduino-like hardware I/O. And can programming in Arduino IDE
- 10 GPIO's D0-D10, PWM functionality, IIC, and SPI communication, 1-Wire and ADC A0, etc. all in one board
- Wi-Fi networking (can be used as an access point and/or station, host a web-server), connect to the internet to fetch or upload data.
- For development can use install on the breadboard.
- Pin headers 2.54mm (0.1") 15 pins x 2 lines inset. Don't solder.
|Power Out||89 mW|
|Power IN. USB||5V (500mA max.)|
|Power IN. VIN/DC Jack||4~9V|
|Power Consumption||3.3V 220mA|
|Operating Supply Voltage||3.3V|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz|