the flame sensor is an infrared receiver. A comparator IC is used in this module to measure the infrared receiver's output. The output of the comparator is LOW if the fire and flame (or any other infrared source) are close to the sensor, and HIGH if they are not. The module can detect a flame or in a 760-nanometer wavelength of 1100 nm range of light, tested with lighter flame with a distance of 80cm, the greater flame, the farther the distance test, the detection angle of about 60 degrees. The module is particularly sensitive to the flame spectrum with adjustable precision potentiometer sensitivity adjustment.
Note: Please keep a distance from flame, high temperature may damage the sensor module.
- sensitivity adjustable (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- the comparator output signal is clean, has good waveform, driving ability, and more than 15mA
- the working voltage of 3.3V-5V
- the output format: digital switching outputs (0 and 1)
- a fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
IR Flame Sensor Pinout
- VCC: Module power supply – 3.3-5 V
- GND: Ground
- DO: Digital output
- the flame sensor flame most sensitive to ordinary light is also a reaction, generally used for flame alarm purposes.
- a small plate output interface can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port
- with the flame sensor to maintain a certain distance, so as not to da