Out Of Stock
This is a electronic learning kit for Arduino Raspberry Pi, development board, it has a USB power module that you can just plug it in your computer to supply a 5v to your development board or in your circuit board.
Best way to start experminting with electronics without the normal wires frustration
65Pcs Male to Male Solderless Flexible Breadboard Jumper Cable Wires
- ping; Breadboard; jumper wire;
A 3.3V and 5V Breadboard Power Supply Module with series diode, polarity reversal protection. The module can take 6.5V to 12V input and can produce 3.3V and +5V. Its a must have product for experimenters those have to test/prototype electronic circuits on Breadboard or perforated/veroboards.
- Breadboard power supply module, with 5 V, 3.3 V output voltages
- Apply to any Standard Breadboard
- Input voltage: 6.5-12 V (DC) or 5V USB power supply
- Output voltage: 3.3V and 5V can switch over
- Maximum output current: <700 ma
- Input voltage ON/OFF switch
- Independent control of upper and Lower Bread Board Power Rails. Can switch over to 0 V, 3.3 V, 5 V using jumpers on any rail.
- On-board two groups of 3.3V, 5V DC output plug pin, convenient external lead use.
- 1x Barrel 5mm Connector (center +ve) for Input Power
- 1x USB connector for 5V input or 5V output
- 4x 2Pin Headers pointing downward for 3.3V or 5V output (to get output using flying wires)
- 1x 2×4 Header for 3.3V and 5V output
- 2x 1×4 selection jumper for 3.3V/OFF/5V
1x Solder Less Breadboard
1x Jumper Wires
1x USB Power Module 3.3v and 5v supply