Out Of Stock
A 3.3V and 5V Breadboard Power Supply Module with series diode, and polarity reversal protection. The module can take 6.5V to 12V input and can produce 3.3V and +5V. Its a must-have product for experimenters who have to test/prototype electronic circuits on Breadboards or perforated/veroboards.
- Breadboard power supply module, compatible with 5V, 3.3V.
- Apply to MB102 breadboard
- Input voltage: 6.5-12 V (DC) or USB power supply
- Output voltage: 3.3V/5V can switch over
- Maximum output current: <700 ma
- Fluctuation two road independent control, can switch over to 0 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
- On-board two groups of 3.3V, 5V DC output plug pin, convenient external lead use.
- The module can also output 5V on USB connector or input through the USB connector.
- Size: 53 x 32 x 23 mm.
- 1x Barrel 5mm Connector (center +ve) for Input Power
- 1x USB connector 5V output, and Input 5V
- 4x 2Pin Headers pointing downward for 3.3V or 5V output (to get output using flying wires)
- 1x 2×4 Header for 3.3V and 5V output
- 2x 1×4 selection jumper for 3.3V/OFF/5V