Dipswitches are switches in the "Dual Inline Package." These will be designed to fit onto a breadboard. These switches will be made up of small SPST switches. These are used in DMX control for stage lighting, for example. Every light fixture will be given an address that can be changed. This can be programmed by a microcontroller and simply moving a number up or down on a display in modern DMX-controlled lights. On older DMX-controlled lights, a dipswitch could be changed to provide the correct binary address for that fixture. These switches are through-hole mounted.
- Slide Position Style Dip Switch
- Non-Switching Rating: 100mA DC 50V;
- Switching Rating: 25mA DC 24V
- Contact Resistance: 50mA 24VDC/100mA (at initial);
- 100mA typical,24VDC/100mA (after life test)
1 x Slide Style Dip Switch 1S