Out Of Stock
UFL/IPX to SMA Female RG178 Pigtail Cable Connector. Connects internal WiFi to external WiFi Booster Antenna. Can be used with both indoor and outdoor antennas. Compatible with wireless LAN 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n ( 2.4 GHz & 5.8 GHz ).
- Type: IPEX to SMA RF coaxial pigtail jumper wire, extension cable for your SMA application.
- Cable: This cable is RG178 cable, often used for wifi routers, antennas, GPS and cellular connections.
- Connector: U.FL/IPX-SMA cable connector, it has a panel-mount RP-SMA female socket (inner pin) connector on the end, and the other end is I-PEX IPX U.FL connector.
- Function: High quality contacts for best signal transmission, perfectly used in connection with the RF coaxial cable in electronic equipment and instruments to ensure excellent durability and mechanical strength.
- Application: Widely used for Antennas, Wireless LAN Devices, Coaxial cable, Wi-Fi Radios External Antenna Application, Wireless OEM Applications, Wireless Infrastructure, microwave applications and digital communication system requiring high performance.